the General Sales Agent of Turkish Airlines in Cappadocia
since 1996 and have been running
the shuttle service from/to Kayseri Airport to/from
Cappadocia since then. On arrival to Kayseri Airport,
we meet you at the exit gate with a name board and transfer
you to your hotel. For the return transfer back to Kayseri
Airport, you are again picked up from your hotel at
the given time.
Some hotels are far from Cappadocia center or located
in small villages. In these cases, we do not have shuttle
services available to these hotels. Our shuttle services
run only to the hotels situated in the towns of Urgup,
Avanos, Goreme, Uchisar, Ortahisar and Nevsehir. If your hotel
is not in one of these towns, you can take the shuttle
to/from our office in Urgup.
The shuttle time table and prices are mentioned below.
Reservation for the shuttle service is required in
advance. Please contact us with your flight details for the reservation.
Please note that the schedule below is valid between March 31, 2013 & October 26, 2013. If your flight is after October 26, 2013, please use this link for reservations: Shuttle Booking Form
: ISTANBUL - KAYSERI
- Schedule times show local times.
- * is the day change indicator which means the flight will arrive the next
day of the departure day.
- is the indicator showing that the flight is operated on that specific day
- is the indicator showing that the flight is met by Argeus Airport Shuttle Bus
: KAYSERI - ISTANBUL
IST: Istanbul Ataturk Airport
SAW: Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport
Argeus Kayseri Airport Shuttle Bus costs:
- 20 TL (around USD 11) per person, one way.
: ISTANBUL- NEVSEHIR
: NEVSEHIR - ISTANBUL
Argeus Nevsehir Airport Shuttle Bus costs:
- 17 TL (around USD 9) per person, one way.
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge.
- Children (3-12) are 50% discounted.